Initializes ARToolkit framework and the web camera. Should be called by EventBeginPlay before anything else.
- Target [ARToolkitComponent]: The Unreal Engine/ARToolkit interface object.
- Show PIN[boolean]: Request that the WDM capture PIN (configuration sheet) be shown to the user when the video stream is opened. (Windows only)
- Dev Num[int]: Open device n, rather than the default device.
- DeviceOrientation[EDeviceOrientation]: Landscape (default) or Portrait. Set to portrait in ARToolkitAdvanced blueprint for mobile portrait mode deployment, also need to change: project settings -> Android or iOS
- Detection mode [EDetectionMode]: Template Matching Color – Fiducial markers (like Hiro or Knaji), or Matrix Code Detection for 2D Barcode Matrix markers
- Webcam ResX [int]: Webcam horizontal resolution (640)
- Webcam ResY [int]: Webcam vertical resolution (480)
- First Run IOS [boolean]: True if the app runs at the first time on IOS devices. Required for camera permission handling.
- Return Value [Boolean]: The value (true/false) that indicates whether the ARToolkit library and the webcamera initialized successfully or not.